Intek KT-980HP Handheld Transceiver
• Frequency range UHF: 430-440 MHz (400-470 MHz)
• TX power VHF: (8W High, 4W Mid, 1W Low)
• TX power UHF: (7W High, 4W Mid, 1W Low) (*)
• 128 Memory channels
• Back lighted LCD Display with selectable color
• Dual Band, Dual Frequency, Dual Display
• Digital Battery Meter / Digital S/RF Meter
• CALL / TOT (Time-Out-Timer) / LOCK
• Dial multi-function knob
• Multi Scan : Channels, CTCSS, DCS
• VOX / Dual Watch / Roger Beep / Emergency Alarm / SOS
• 1750 Hz Repeater Tone / Shift Repeater / Repeater Sound Response
• DTMF Signaling / PTT ID
• Steps 2.5/5/6.25/10/12.5/25 KHz
• Adjustable Squelch Level / Select-able RF Power (Hi-Mid-Low)
• 50 CTCSS / 106 DCS tones
• Selectable Wide/Narrow mode
• Busy Channel Lockout / Offset / Emergency Alarm
• FM Radio 88-108 MHz
• Battery Save / Tail Tone Elimination
• PC programmable (with optional PC cable)
• Dual band SMA antenThe Intek KT-980HP Rated at 8 Watts output on VHF and 7 Watts on UHF this is arguably the most powerful dual-band HT on the market.This new radio has been developed by and produced exclusively for Intek. The radio has a newly designed die-cast aluminum front panel, new transmitter circuit design using the powerful N-Channel RF power MOS-FET semiconductor. Transmitter power is adjustable at three levels (high / mid / low).
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.