Intuous Pen Only Tablet - Small
• Individually customisable elements
• Shortcuts on 4 application-specific Express Keys
• Pressure-sensitive pen nibs
• Ergonomic, battery-free pen with 2 buttons
• Wireless-kit compatible (accessory kit sold separately)
• Ergonomic, slim-line tablet design
• Individual choice of pen holder and colour ring on pen
• Active area: 152 x 95 mmDesigned for creativity – express yourself, naturally
Do you want to make your world a more creative place? Do you want to experience a more expressive and intuitive way of working with your computer?
That’s not a problem with the Wacom Intuos creative pen tablet. Thanks to its pressure-sensitive pen it is now easier than ever for you to take your creativity, your drawing, painting or your photo editing to the next level.
The Intuos Small gives many possibilities for working on your photos, images and drawings, allowing your creativity to run riot.
Enjoy design, wireless flexibility – and your creativity.
All Intuos models are styled in striking silver and black, are super-slim, comfortable, and designed for both right and left hand use. Cut down on cord clutter and enjoy the freedom of working wirelessly with a Wacom Wireless Accessory Kit.
Intuos Small – all you need to let the fun begin.
Intuos Small is conveniently compact, it’s streamlined size perfect for limited desktop space and is easy to transport. Intuos Small works with scores of software applications that help you edit, perfect and have fun with digital images.
Ergonomic Pressure Sensitive Pen
The pressure-sensitive Wacom Intuos Pen has 1,024 pressure levels giving you the most natural, creative feel possible. Thanks to its ergonomic design, the pen sits comfortably in your grip - whether you're right or left handed
• Wacom Intuos tablet and pen
• Three standard black pen nibs
• One coloured pen holder
• One coloured pen ring
||210 x 178 x 10 mm
||Right or Left handed use
||Silver and Black
||Windows and Mac
||152 x 95 mm
||Intuos Pen with eraser
|Pen Pressure Levels
||Pressure Sensitive, Cordless, Battery free
||Patented electromagnetic resonance method
||Yes, 4 with application specific settings
|Wacom Wireless Kit Support
||Yes, sold separately
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.