Ion Archive LP
• All-in-one playback system with built-in stereo speakers
• Natural wood finish
• Connects to computer via USB to turn records into digital music files
• Standard RCA outputs for optional home stereo connection
• EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter software included for Mac and PC
• Software automatically separates tracks
• Works with 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records
Rediscover Your Records
Archive LP is a simple all-in-one turntable that makes it easy to enjoy your records and convert them to digital files on your computer. Archive LP comes with stereo speakers built right into its body, so you can just kick back and listen to your records with no complicated setup or hassle. Its natural wood finish makes it a great addition to any room, and you can even connect Archive LP to your home stereo system using its standard RCA outputs.
Archive LP is all you need. With its built-in stereo speakers, Archive LP is ready to fill your home with the sound of all your records, whether they’re 33 1/3, 45, or 78 RPM. Archive LP does it all. A 45 adapter is included.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.