ION Profile Pro USB Turntable (Used)
• Transfer your vinyl and tape collections to CD, iPod or MP3 • Integrated cover to keep your deck and vinyl dust free • Exclusive to Maplin - includes tape input (stereo jack) allowing a cassette player or other audio source to be connected and converted • ‘Plug ‘n’ play’ USB transfer – no drivers required • Record MP3s up to 320kbps bitrate • 33 and 45rpm option • Connects to your existing stereo via aux in. • Includes all cables to connect to your computer and stereo • PC and Mac compatible • Includes EZ Converter Software • Belt drive turntable including a slipmat and 45 adapter • Magnetic cartridge for superior sound quality • Requires Windows 98 SE, 2000, XP, Vista or Max OS9 or higher • Compatible with USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 • Product dimensions: 500(W) x 400(D) mm • Product weight: 5.5kgExclusive to Maplin, the ION Profile Pro USB turntable includes a tape input not available on other versions available on the market mixed with a modern, attractive piano black finish. It also has the added benefit of an integrated dust cover, to keep dirt away from both your deck and the vinyl on it.This innovative record deck allows you to take your vintage; and not so vintage; collection of vinyl and tapes and convert them via your PC into MP3 digital files, or simply copy them to a CD. Transferring vinyl and tape to digital has often been a complicated and expensive affair. Now you can get high quality sound transfers for an unbelievable price. The deck simply plugs into the USB port on your PC or Mac; you then either use the software to convert your music, listen to it through your computer or play it on the turntable.The easy to use software guides you through the recording process and features an automatic track splitting function, so you don’t have to sit and wait while you’re recording. For live and classical recordings there is a manual track splitting option. The software also offers convenient track and album naming and is fully compatible with iTunes making it easy to sync to your iPod or just update your digital music library.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.