iPhone 5 Survivor Case & Belt Clip Black
• Designed and independently tested to meet conditions outlined in US Department of Defence MIL-STD-810
• Integral Display shield deflects wind and rain (Test: up to 200 mm/hr for 1 hour)
• Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops (Test: drop on flat concrete surface from 6'/1.8 m)
• Sealed ports block blown sand and dust (Test: up to 18 m/sec for 1 hour)
• Silicone cladding blocks vibration (Test: 18 hrs at 20 to 2000 Hz)
• Multi-position clip attaches securely to pack strap or beltSurvivor is the most protective case we've ever built. Designed and tested to meet or exceed US Department of Defence Standard 810F. Survivor Extreme-Duty Case is built from the inside out to protect your iPhone from extreme conditions dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration and a host of other environmental factors. Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock-absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your Multi-Touch display from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal the dock connector, headphone port, hold switch and volume controls. A detachable heavy-duty clip secures your iPhone to a belt or bag strap.
NB: Phone Not Included
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.