Call 0333 400 9500 or Email us
- Compact, durable yet lightweight, aluminium-cast enclosure integrates easily into any traditional pedalboard
- Can be used inline with other effects pedals, or directly connected to amplifiers or PA systems using regular ¼" guitar cables, with no need for adapters
- The first stompbox guitar interface for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad
• Can be used inline with other effects pedals, or directly connected to amplifiers or PA systems using regular &quarter;" guitar cables, with no need for adapters
• The first stompbox guitar interface for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad
• Allows precise adjustment of the signal for perfect guitar and bass levels with its large input gain knob
• Active battery-powered output circuit improves headroom, especially when used with high-gain amplifiers in the AmpliTube app, reducing feedback and crosstalk when recording
• The bypass switch allows engaging or bypassing the AmpliTube app chain of effects – like a traditional stompbox – for seamless integration into any existing rig
• Ultra-compact form-factor can be easily carried on the road
• Features a 3.5mm/ jack for silent practicing with headphones
• Includes AmpliTube FREE app and can be used with any other guitar processing app that uses the iOS mini-jack
• Has an ultra-small, compact profile that can be carried anywhere with ease
• Compatible with iPhone/iPod touch/iPadiRig STOMP is the first stompbox guitar interface for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. For the first time, guitar and bass players can now integrate their favourite iOS signal processing apps into their existing live pedalboard setup for enhanced tone shaping and effects processing.
iRig STOMP is based on the wildly popular AmpliTube iRig interface and is compatible with any iOS guitar / amp / instrument app. With its compact, standard stompbox shape, iRig STOMP is packed with many smart features found here for the first time in an iOS audio accessory
ReviewsBe the first to write a review
0 of 0 Reviews
QuestionsBe the first to ask a question
0 of 0 Questions
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9500 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9500.
- Home Delivery
- Click & Collect