- Compact, durable yet lightweight, aluminium-cast enclosure integrates easily into any traditional pedalboard
- Can be used inline with other effects pedals, or directly connected to amplifiers or PA systems using regular ¼" guitar cables, with no need for adapters
- The first stompbox guitar interface for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad
• Can be used inline with other effects pedals, or directly connected to amplifiers or PA systems using regular &quarter;" guitar cables, with no need for adapters
• The first stompbox guitar interface for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad
• Allows precise adjustment of the signal for perfect guitar and bass levels with its large input gain knob
• Active battery-powered output circuit improves headroom, especially when used with high-gain amplifiers in the AmpliTube app, reducing feedback and crosstalk when recording
• The bypass switch allows engaging or bypassing the AmpliTube app chain of effects – like a traditional stompbox – for seamless integration into any existing rig
• Ultra-compact form-factor can be easily carried on the road
• Features a 3.5mm/ jack for silent practicing with headphones
• Includes AmpliTube FREE app and can be used with any other guitar processing app that uses the iOS mini-jack
• Has an ultra-small, compact profile that can be carried anywhere with ease
• Compatible with iPhone/iPod touch/iPadiRig STOMP is the first stompbox guitar interface for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. For the first time, guitar and bass players can now integrate their favourite iOS signal processing apps into their existing live pedalboard setup for enhanced tone shaping and effects processing.
iRig STOMP is based on the wildly popular AmpliTube iRig interface and is compatible with any iOS guitar / amp / instrument app. With its compact, standard stompbox shape, iRig STOMP is packed with many smart features found here for the first time in an iOS audio accessory
ReviewsBe the first to write a review
0 of 0 Reviews
QuestionsBe the first to ask a question
0 of 0 Questions
|Item code||Item name||Quantity||Price|
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
Offering a 1-2-1 personal account management service each representative is ableto help you ensure the service from Maplin meets your approval on all levels everytime.
As well as being able to help you benefit from volume quotations and bespoke productsourcing our team also offers a wide range of business services including:
- 30 Day EOM credit terms available on application
- FREE delivery on all orders above £10
- A range of guaranteed delivery services to ensure your goods are with you to meetthose tight deadlines
- Proforma Invoices
- Scheduled and forward ordering system
- Product branding and bespoke product sourcing available on application
- Online and in-store account use
- 5% discount for all schools and colleges
- 7% discount for all universities
- Sample product service - available on application
- Supplier cross-referencing and BOM quotations
As you can see, our range of services is comprehensive and built to service everytype of business need. We are committed to providing your business with 1st classsales and customer service.
Our aim is to establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships where our customersreceive a high class of reliable service.
Please contact us on 0844 557 6000 to discuss your business needs with your individualaccount manager.