IRWIN Gilbow G245S Spring Handled Tinsnip 200mm (8in)
• These IRWIN Gilbow spring handled straight cutting snips have accurately ground edges that ensure the material being cut does not slip out of the jaws and become damaged
• The hollow ground jaw faces provide a longer life to the cutting edge
• Gilbow tinsnips are jointed with a nut and bolt design essential in ensuring the longest possible life of the joint
• whilst keeping a good easy smooth cutting movement
• Irwin Gilbow snips and shears have a great cutting capability which is much greater than the strength of the user and will provide a good
• easy cut edge to any workpiece
• The original Gilbow cutting snips were first designed many years ago
• and have dominated the sheet metal cutting industry to such an extent that today
• snips and shears are referred to as 'Gilbows'
Length 200mm (8 in).
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.