Irwin Jack 880 UN Universal Panel Saw 500mm (20in) 8tpi
• High quality C75 steel blade
• Unique Triple Ground tooth design
• Blade is treated with a water based lacquer
• Ultra sonic welded soft-grip
• 90 and 45 degree angles integrated in the handle• Length 500mm (20 inch) with 8 teeth per inchThe IRWIN Jack Jack Universal 880 Triple Ground Hardpoint Saw is fitted with a high quality C75 steel blade and features a unique Triple Ground tooth design offering up to 25% faster cutting performance than traditional double ground saws. The blade is treated with a water based lacquer providing four times the added protection than conventional anti-rust agents. The handle is a proven design, light and strong with an ultra sonic welded soft-grip for increased hold and enhanced comfort. 90 and 45 degree angles integrated in the handle aid the user when marking out.
In 1933, a young man by the name of Hans Schroder set up as a wholesaler in Copenhagen, Denmark. During the first few years he kept his focus on selling general hand tools, but in 1938 he started to also manufacture saws. Amongst his friends and business associates Hans Schroder was known simply as Jack, and before long, the "Jack" name had become synonymous with the production of high quality saws. IRWIN has been at the forefront of many advances with the development of the market leading Universal triple ground technology. The most recent innovation, EVO handsaw, with its unique handle-to-blade relationship continues to extend the capabilities of the tradesman.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.