Irwin Speedhammer Plus Drill Bit 14.0 x 460mm
• Suitable for SDS drilling and designed for more aggressive cutting angles
• Patented extra short drill bit head and high performance carbide tip
• Self-centring for easier controlThe Irwin SDS Speedhammer Plus Drill Bits are designed for SDS drilling. They drill exceptionally fast into brick, block, masonry, concrete and granite.
The patented, unique single flute design ensures efficient, speedy removal of dust and lower vibrations and 28% greater capacity meaning more efficient waste removal. They have a patented extra short drill bit head which means the head takes 80% of the workload, ensuring higher durability and speed. Clears drilling dust directly into the flute, reducing the risk of clogging.
The bits have 25% more tungsten carbide for extra strength and they drill 25% faster than competitive drill bits with the same high durability. In addition, they have more aggressive cutting angles and self-centring for faster drilling.
Total length: 460mm.
Working length: 400mm.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.