• Take payments with your smartphone or tablet
• Accepts all major cards
• Safe and secure
• First time set-up via a robust Bluetooth connection in just one minute
• Connects wirelessly to your smartphone or tablet
• Contactless authorization or chip and PIN
• Fast and reliable payments
• Serve your customers at the speed of light
• EMV approved and PCI DSS compliant
• Take up to £200,000 a day
• Works with iOS and AndroidWhat is iZettle?
iZettle is a new way of accepting card payments and growing your business. Use your smartphone or tablet to take payments. With a free app, a secure card reader and great analytics, iZettle is a great solution wherever your business takes you. It only takes a few minutes to get started, there is no lock-in contract and you only pay per transaction. The money from your sales is automatically deposited to your bank account within three banking days. What is new with the iZettle contactless 2?
This iZettle contactless 2 shows off a sleek new style whilst also featuring a more robust bluetooth connection than the previous model, ensuring a more stable connection.What payment methods can I accept?
The iZettle accepts various payment methods, including; -
Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Android Pay, Contactless, Credit Card, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa, AMEX, Maestro, V Pay, Visa Electron, Diners & JCB. How much does the iZettle cost to use?
The more you sell, the less you pay. The Smart Rate automatically reduces your transaction fees based on your monthly sales - starting at 2.75% and dropping to 1.50% per transaction. How secure is iZettle?
iZettle meets all the strict security requirements from the European card industry. The service is EMV approved and complies with PCI DSS regulations. No sensitive data is ever stored on the mobile device and all data traffic is encrypted. How do I get started?
1. Download the iZettle app via App store or Google Play
Visit the App Store or Google Play to download the free iZettle app
2. Create your iZettle account
3. Purchase a chip and pin reader