James Bond Aston Martin DB5 1:18 RC Electric Car
• Officially licensed replica of James Bond’s DB5 from Goldfinger and Skyfall
• 27MHz full function radio control
• Forward/reverse and left/right steering
• Indoor and outdoor driving
• Ready to run, requiring no assembly
• Car: 4 x AA batteries (included), remote control: 3 x AAA batteries (not included)
• Light up hidden weapons in the front grill and rear bullet deflector
• James Bond theme music plays at the touch of a buttonWhat is the Aston Martin DB5?
A legendary icon from two James Bond films, most recently in 2012’s Skyfall, the Aston Martin DB5 is a suave and sophisticated car. You can be just like 007 himself with this 1:18 scale Aston Martin that has a rear bullet deflector and secret weapons built into the front grill.
How does the Aston Martin DB5 drive?
The full function remote control lets you move forwards and backwards and steer left and right, allowing you to drive the car as Aston Martin intended. The car comes with four AA batteries while the controller requires three AAA batteries. Both the car and remote can run off alkaline or rechargeable batteries.
||Aston Martin DB5
||Car: 4 x AA (included)
||Remote control: 3 x AA (not included)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.