• 500W continuous (RMS) output with 1000W peak for a clear quality sound output
• An active speaker with a built-in amplifier
• Ideal for a venue of virtually any size with a 48Hz-20kHz frequency range
• Two 6.35mm jack and XLR inputs to give you a maximum compatibility with audio inputs
• An XLR output is built in to allow you to connect this speaker directly with another
• Built-in equaliser
• 36mm top hat mount compatible
• 12 inch two-way speaker systemSpecial feature
• Bluetooth control allows you to use your iPhone or Android smartphone as a remote controlBluetooth control app for Android and iOS How powerful is this speaker?
Enjoy great sound in any sized venue with this EON 612 speaker which is capable of 1000W peak output. Get a continuous 500W (RMS) output with a 100 degree coverage. You can find the perfect position for this versatile speaker which can be used upright, on its side, stacked or in a raised position using the top hat mount and a 35mm top hat pole (not included). Move the speaker with ease by using the help of four handles. What connections does this speaker have?
With two combined sockets you can either plug in either a XLR or 1/4 inch (6.35mm) jack in each. Connect to another speaker through the XLR loop and get stereo sound. Easily connect mixers, line level devices or microphone to your active speaker. Can I connect to this speaker wirelessly?
This speaker can be controlled over Bluetooth from your phone or tablet. Simply download the app on to your Android or iOS device and you can control bass and treble control, master volume control and EQ. Connect to up to four speakers at the same time and save your favourite settings to use again. This speaker does not support Bluetooth audio. Does this speaker require an amplifier?
With a built-in Class D amplifier you can plug your mixers and other devices straight into the active speaker. The speaker gets its power from a mains socket using the 3m IEC cable.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.