JBL JRX215 250W 15 Inch Passive Speaker
• 250W continuous (RMS) output with 1000W peak for a clear quality sound output
• This single passive speaker is unpowered and uses an external amplifier to provide both audio and power (amplifier not included)
• Ideal for a venue of virtually any size with a 75Hz-20kHz frequency range
• 6.35mm jack and speakon inputs to give you a maximum compatibility with an audio input
• 36mm top hat mount compatible
• 15 inch two-way speaker systemHow powerful is this speaker?
A great speaker for smaller venues, the JRX215 has a continuous output of 250W and a peak output of 1000W. The speaker’s triangular back allows you to lay it on its side with a 10 degree tilt for great sound coverage. You can use the speaker on its side, sat upright or you can use a 35mm top hat compatible pole or stand (not included) to raise the speaker.
What connections does this speaker have?
Connect with a speakon cable and a 1/4 inch (6.35mm) socket from your amplifier. Speakon cables are heavy duty connectors used to protect equipment and users from shocks and accidental disconnections.
Does this speaker require an amplifier?
The JRX215 is a passive speaker. With passive speakers you will need an amplifier between your mixer or device and speaker. The amplifier will provide your speaker with the power it needs so no other cables are required.
What is the difference between RMS and peak output?
RMS, which measures a speaker’s average power output, will allow you to compare various speakers of a similar size regardless of brand. The peak output is the maximum power the speaker can handle from the amplifier.
|Frequency response range
||41 Hz - 20 kHz
|6.35 mm (1/4") Jack input
|Phono (RCA) input
|Built in equaliser
|Top hat mount
|High frequency driver size
|Low Frequency driver size
||699 mm x 460 mm x 432 mm
||JRX 215 speaker
||3m IEC power cable
||Quick start guide
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.