Jetart CK4800 Nano Diamond Thermal Compound Paste
• Improves the heat transfer between your CPU and heatsink, keeping your CPU cool
• Nano diamond based, which means that the paste is non-electrically conductive
• Thermal conductivity of 4.8W/mK delivers fantastic heat transfer
• Supplied with a spatula for easy applicationWhy would I need thermal compound paste?
If you feel your stock thermal paste isn’t providing you with the best thermal dissipation, then this thermal paste would be a good alternative for you. The nano-diamond particles within the paste mean that it is small enough to fill in small air particles, which would otherwise reduce efficient heat transfer. This results in a fantastic thermal conductivity rating of 4.8W/mK. This thermal paste is also non-electrically conductive, which means you won’t have to worry about it running off your CPU onto your motherboard or other components.
PLEASE NOTE: By law we are not allowed to sell butane or solvent based products to persons under the age of 18
||-50 °C to 240 °C
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.