JPL 8060 H Professional Ultrasonic Cleaner 3 L (Used)
• Upgraded version of the bestseller 8050
• Extra large 3 litre (increased from 2.5 litre) stainless steel tank, ideal for cleaning large or multiple items
• Powerful 150 W ultrasonic transducer
• De-gas function for smaller bubbles and improved cleaning• Includes plastic tray for smaller items• Integrated heater up to 65°C for faster results
• Drainage valve for practical emptying of tank• Built in digital timer with 5 settings from 90 to 480 seconds with auto shutoff• Enhanced circuit protectionBuilding on the success of the hugely popular Ultra 8050, the new 8060 includes a suite of functions normally reserved for larger, much more expensive machines. The previously spacious 2.5 L tank has been increased in size to 3 L facilitating the cleaning of much larger items. Also new is an improved 150 W ultrasonic transducer, coupled with both the heat function (up to 65°) and the de-gas, the 8060 represents a truly fantastic cleaning solution for both the home user or professional.
||340mm x 255mm x 225mm
||264mm x 164mm x 80mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.