JPL Ultra 8051 Touch Ultrasonic Cleaner
• Large 2.5l stainless steel tank to fit more items for cleaning
• Full range timer of up to 30 minutes
• Overheat protector ensuring your items are safe when cleaning
• Quiet operation ensures the cleaning doesn’t disturb you while in use
• Includes tray to lay your items on while they are cleanedHow does an ultrasonic cleaner work?
Ultrasonic cleaners work by producing sound waves that are transmitted into the tank and cleaning solution. These waves create millions of microscopic bubbles which, upon collapsing, release large amounts of energy that scrub the surface clean. These tiny bubbles creates cleaning results not only to the surface, but by penetrating the finer detail and recesses in jewellery and small items to restore them to their former glory.
Is there a special solution I need to use with this item?
Although you can generally use tap water with the ultrasonic cleaner, for certain items, such as silver or copper where oxidation has darkened the items, it is advisable to mix a solution such as SeaClean to the water. This then removes the oxidation and cleans your items.
What items can I use with the ultrasonic cleaner?
Ultrasonic cleaners are generally used in industry and in the home for the cleaning of items such as jewellery, waterproof watches (over 50m depth), spectacles, razor heads, tools and more.
||ULTRA 8051 TOUCH
|Maximum fill level
|Minimum fill level
||170 W Max
||220 - 240 V
||314 mm x 243 mm x 204 mm
||245 mm x 147 mm x 77 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.