Jumper Wires Raspberry Pi 40 Way Ribbon Male Female - Tear Off Strips
• Ribbon of jumper wires in clusters of 10
• Easily connect breakout boards or electronic components with the 40 wires
• Flexible cable with female jumper wire connectors at one end and male pins at the other
• Compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi
• Easily transport your I2C and SPI connections
• Multi-coloured wiresWhat does this jumper cable do to help the Raspberry Pi?
Your Raspberry Pi incorporates two rows of GPIO pins, which are designed to allow you to do far more with your Pi board than ever before. These pins provide both power and data transfer to the peripherals from the Raspberry Pi.
These jumper wires allow you to bypass physical constraints and connect over 200mm to the Raspberry Pi’s GPIO. These wires are grouped into four groups of 10, making this ribbon cable suitable for older 26-pin and newer 40-pin versions of Raspberry Pi.
How does the jumper cable provide convenience for me?
An advantage of using jumper wires is that there is no need to solder connections to the Raspberry Pi, so this cable extends that connective ability over a small distance. The jumper wires also carry 5V power, I2C and SPI data. With this, you can control a range of devices, from robotics motors to an LCD colour touch screen.
You can pull the wires apart from each other to make individual jumpers, or just separate them slightly to reach the spaced-apart pins of a circuit board. This product has female jumper wire connectors on one side of the wire and male pin connectors on the other side, ideal for extending out to a breakout board. The jumper wires add convenience to many Raspberry Pi projects, and can fit through any cases that have a GPIO slot.
|Type of devices
||all 26 pin and 40 pin Raspberry Pi mainboards
||Females jumper connector
||Ribbon to split pin cable
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.