Kaiser Baas X3 Action Cam
• Record the action using a 2.5K 30FPS resolution for extremely sharp, detailed footage using the H.264 file format
• 12MP Sony camera sensors with built in image stabilization for clearer, vivid images with reduced blurring
• Use your smartphone as a remote control and access your X3 camera with the KB X3 App for android and iOS
• Rear facing LCD screen lets you monitor and preview your footage in an instant, to ensure you have captured the best angle
• Super wide 150 degree field of view ensures you capture all the action in a single frame
• F2.8 aperture with six glass elements produce extremely bright images, even in low light situations
• Burst mode captures up to 10 images in quick succession so you can choose the perfect shot
• MicroHDMI output allows you to view your recordings on the big screen
• Save your footage to a MicroSD card (not included) with support for 32GB class 10 or UHS-1 cards
• Integrated 1/4" fitting allows you to use the camera with a variety of mounts
• Removable rechargeable battery receives a full charge in approximately two and a half hours
• Included waterproof case lets you take the X3 diving, up to a depth of 40 metres
• Model number: KBA12036
• One year warrantyRecord every detail
The Kaiser baas X3 Action camera makes it possible to record in resolutions all the way up to 2.5K, this increases the amount of pixels captured in each shot, vastly increasing overall picture quality and detail when compared with 1080p recordings. Capture the moment you jump from an aeroplane, or save and share the memory of white water rafting with highly detailed, vivid images and crystal clear audio. The Kaiser Baas X3 also features a 12 MP Image sensor with built in mage stabilisation so you can record your footage or photograph with reduced blur for a cleaner picture. A super wide lens lets you capture up to 150 degrees in a single frame, which is great for those panoramic shots. While a F2.8 G6 aperture makes it possible to take recordings in low light levels with the same high level of detail. Included with the X3 Action cam is a completely waterproof housing which lets you dive down with your camera to a depth of 40 metres. This lets you take your adventures into the sea to capture the wonders of the ocean.
Save your memories
The Kaiser Baas X2 uses a MicroSD slot to save your expeditions and adventures onto a MicroSD memory card (not included), and can support up to a maximum of 32GB capacity cards. The X3 action cam uses the same FAT32 file system as the Kaiser Bass X2, which supports recordings of up to 4GB in file size and automatically separates files which exceed this limit into 4 GB parts. It is recommended that you use a class 10 MicroSD card or higher with your KB X3 Camera as these types of cards are designed to be fast enough to hold HD video and audio recordings.
Start recording easily with remote access
The Kaiser Baas X3 features an easy to use system of four buttons to operate and navigate through the menu system for the X3. Recording can be started and paused using a single button, while ‘+’ and ‘–‘ buttons let you zoom in on the action and focus your camera on what really matters. Alternatively the X3 includes WiFi support which gives you access to the camera remotely using an Android or iOS smartphone. This handy application allows you to set the camera up in the perfect position and remotely take pictures, record video or playback any captured media.
|Internal Memory Size
|Memory Card Slot
|Compatible Memory Card
|Maximum Memory Card
|Frame Rate UoM
|Compatible Operating Systems
||Battery Pack (Rechargable)
|Camera Housing Colour
||X-Series Carry Case,
||Curved adhesive mount
||Quick release mount
||Flat adhesive mount
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.