KAM iLink Laser GBC Green & Blue Patterns Laser Effect (Used)
• Part of a range of linkable twin-coloured lasers with laser-colour mixing
• 40mW green + 150mW blue (which creates 190mW cyan)
• Plug & play operation & built-in patterns
• Linkable to other iLink Lasers in master/slave mode
• Auto, sound-to-Light & DMX512 modes
• 10 channel DMX512 operation
• LED function display
• 3-pin XLR DMX connection
• Fan cooled operation
• Key operated safety control
• Safety mounting point
• Adjustable hanging bracket
• Tough metal chassis
• Mains input: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz
• Fuse: 250V 1A slow blow (20mm glass)
• Total power: 12W
• Sound-to-Light: internal microphone
• Beam diameter: <5mm at aperture
• Pulse data: all pulses < 4Hz (>0.25sec)
• Divergence (each beam): <2 mrad
• Divergence (total light): <160 degrees
• Laser classification: EN60825-1 2007
• Laser safety standard: Class 3B
• Working temperature: 10-40°C
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 160 x 160 x 80 mm
• Weight: 1.3 kg
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.