KAM KWM1900 UHF Headset Radio Mic Kit
• 16 selectable channels between 863MHz and 865MHz
• Single wireless headset microphone kit that is ideal for conferences, presentations and fitness instructors
• High band UHF (ultra-high frequency) radio signals so as not to be interfered with by other devices
• Up to five hours battery life with just two AA batteries (included)
• 6.35mm jack output socket allowing it to connect to most mixers, amplifiers and powered speakers
• Headset microphone is a unidirectional cardioid microphone that isolates ambient noise and is resistant to feedback
• No power supply required for the microphone receiverWhat makes this kit unique?
The KAM KWM1900 microphone kit comes with a headset microphone and is programmed with 16 ultra-high frequencies between 863MHz and 865MHz. This will give the user extra protection from interference from other products. Powered by two AA batteries, the microphone kit is simple to set up and is ideal for conferences, seminars, PA announcements and even karaoke. This kit is unique as the receiver is powered from a single AA battery instead of from a mains power supply, allowing this kit to be even more portable and easier to use outdoors or areas with limited power sockets. This headset also comes with the transmitter built-in, this means one less cable and no body pack to clip on to your belt allowing you the freedom of movement you need while on stage.
Why would I choose a wireless microphone?
The wire-free design of the microphone allows you to go further than you would with a wired microphone and without the cable trailing along the floor. This will give you greater freedom of movement without getting tangled in the wire. The hazard of a long microphone cable will be removed when using this microphone kit to present to an audience or even sing karaoke.
Will the signals be interfered with?
This microphone kit uses the ultra-high frequency range which means that items such as cordless telephones, radio controlled toys and wireless routers will not interfere with these microphones. This means you can use this microphone kit without fear of picking any other signals up.
How easy is the microphone and receiver to set up?
The KAM KWM1900 microphone kit is simple to set up. Once you have unpacked the kit, remove the battery cover on the battery pack and receiver. Install one AA battery in the receiver and battery pack. Connect the headset to the battery pack and connect the receiver to a mixer, amplifier or powered speaker. Once you have set your perfect volume level, you are ready for your performance, presentation or seminar.
||863 MHz - 865 MHz
||6.35 mm jack
||Volume, on / off
|PSU (volts / amps)
||1 x AA for receiver
||1 x AA for mic
||Receiver 115 x 20 x 55 mm
||Transmitter 130 x 170 x 100 mm
||KAM KWM 1900
||UHF headset mic
||2 x AA batteries
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.