KAM KWM1900 UHF Wireless Instrument Microphone Kit
• 16 selectable frequencies between 863MHz and 865MHz
• Single wireless instrument microphone kit that is ideal for guitars during performances or recordings
• High band UHF (ultra-high frequency) radio signals so as not to be interfered with by other items
• Up to five hours battery life with just two AA batteries (included)
• 6.35mm jack output socket allowing it to connect to most mixers, amplifiers and powered speakers
• No mains power required for the microphone receiverWhat makes this kit unique?
This KAM KWM1900 kit is designed to link an electronic instrument such as a keyboard or a guitar to a DJ setup. The kit is designed to use the UHF (ultra-high frequency) range to prevent interference and frequencies can also be changed using the frequency switches. The transmitter and receiver both use one AA battery and are simple to set up. This kit is unique as the receiver is powered from a single AA battery instead of from a mains power supply, allowing this kit to be even more portable and easier to use outdoors or areas with limited power sockets.
Why would I choose a wireless instrument kit?
The wire-free design of this kit allows you the freedom to go further than you could with a long cable trailing across the floor. This will give you greater freedom of movement across the performance area and will not impede the layout of your equipment due to cable length.
Will the signals be interfered with?
This kit has 16 selectable frequencies using the ultra-high frequency band between 863MHz and 865MHz. This means that items such as mobile telephones, walkie-talkies or even a wireless router will not interfere with this kit.
How easy is the transmitter and receiver to set up?
This kit is simple to set up. Once you have removed everything from the packaging, remove the battery cover from the receiver and transmitter to install one AA battery in each and set a suitable frequency. Then connect the transmitter into the instrument and the receiver into a mixer, amplifier or a powered speaker. Once you have set the perfect volume level for your performance, you are ready for the start of the event.
||Wireless instrument mic 6.35mm input
||863 MHz - 865 MHz
||6.35 mm jack
||Volume, on / off
|PSU (volts / amps)
||1 x AA for receiver
||1 x AA for mic
||Receiver 115 x 20 x 55 mm / Transmitter 80 x 70 x 22 mm
||KAM KWM 1900
||2 x AA battery
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.