Kam XY Laser GBC
• Green, blue & cyan scanning laser with 3D effects
• Innovative laser that recreates traditional scanner lighting effects
• Now with 3D effects using the easy fit optical filter
• Fill the room with this multi-colour Link & Sync dancing laser
• Laser power: 100 mW green/ 120 mW blue colour mixed to cyan
• Scanning angle: pan >120 degrees, tilt >90 degrees
• Full DMX512 operation
• Unique MSP circuitry (Motor Stop Protection)The XY Laser from Kam is an innovative new laser that incorporates unique technology to recreate lighting effects that you would normally expect from a traditional LED scanner. Now with a new optional upgrade, introducing new 3D effects with easy optical filter upgrade!
A classic LED scanner uses a mirror to reproduce an image of a gobo, this is then panned and tilted through 90° and 120° projecting shapes on to floors, ceilings and walls. The Kam XY Laser is the first laser to cross the boundary into traditional lighting, whilst safely providing laser image scanning across a wide area. The Kam XY Laser reproduces this effect in a compact, easy-to-use and affordable laser unit.
The unique programming and scanning design of Kam XY Laser ensures that this product will not produce a "hotspot" single point laser image. The onboard MSP (Motor Stop Protection) safety cut-out continuously monitors the mirror drivers and is programmed to never allow a persistent laser spot. The MSP device will shut down the laser beam output should any part of the system fail. This circuit, unique to Kam, will change the way laser technology can be used and make future laser shows far more dynamic.
Each Kam XY Laser has built-in software that will control other XY Lasers. Set the first laser as a Master and all others as Slaves and they’ll follow and snake around the venue in sync. The result is an impressive multi-colour, 32 patterned laser light show that will reach every part of the venue.
The combination of laser power and image quality is such that audience scanning can be carried out if the guidelines set out in the KAM XY laser manual are strictly adhered too. If the user elects to perform audience scanning, the protection mechanism (MSP) of the XY laser ensures that under foreseeable failure conditions within the XY Laser, the audience is not exposed to hazardous conditions.
The output of the XY Laser is designed to be constantly moving, to minimise the level of exposure to the audience.
The Kam XY laser now comes with the optional upgrade! Now introducing the new 3D optical filter for the Kam XY laser.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.