Kaspersky Security for Android Tablet/Smartphone 1 User
• 1 Users 1 year UK card
• One license for both Smartphone and tablet
• Real-time protection against mobile cybercrime and Internet threats
• Cloud-enabled protection
• Automatic virus-scanning of apps
• Cutting-edge anti-theft technologies
• Privacy and Web protectionPrivacy Protection Some contacts are for your eyes only In Privacy Protection’ mode, you have exclusive control over which of your contacts and phone numbers you want to keep ‘private’. At the touch of a button you can easily
hide and unhide everything related to a particular contact, including their phonebook entries, SMSs and call logs. Others will remain completely unaware that your phone has ‘Privacy Protection’ mode capability and that they can
only see the things that you want them to.
• Supports both phonebook and SIM contacts
• Password protected
• Switch to ‘Privacy Protection’ mode manually, automatically after a defined period of time, or remotely by sending a special SMS to your phone
Be safe when browsing websites with your tablet - Whenever you surf using the browser, Kaspersky’s security solution for tablets detects and blocks dangerous links, including fraudulent (i.e. phishing) websites designed to steal your identity and money.
Manage your tablet even when it is lost or stolen If your Android tablet is lost or stolen, your personal web based control centre provides a convenient way to remotely interact with it. Designed with simplicity in mind, the Web Management portal allows you to do so easily:
• Activate the anti-theft commands: Block, Wipe, Find and Mugshot
• Review logs of recent activities, such as activated commands, and the status of anti-theft commands and the results they return
Smartphones: Android 2.2-2.3 and 4.0 | Min resolution - 320*480
Tablets: Android 2.2-3.1
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.