Kauden Power Over Ethernet Checker
• Determine the presence of live Ethernet cabling on any RJ45 port
• Two-part adaptor set with main power over Ethernet (PoE) checker and RJ45 connecting lead
• Small and compact designWhat is this PoE checker used for?
The power over Ethernet (PoE) checker is used for determining if a network cable or port is providing power. This can be useful where networking CCTV systems are being installed, to guarantee the cameras are being powered by the NVR or the PoE adapter. It is suitable for the following standards – IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at PoE Plus and is compliant with voltage within 37 – 57V.
How do I know it if is working?
On top on the checker are two LEDs, which are the end-span and mid-span indicators. If voltage is detected on pins 1, 2, 3 or 6, the end-span light will illuminate. If voltage is detected on pins 4, 5, 7 or 8, the mid-span light will illuminate.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.