Kauden Structured Wiring Cable Tester with PoE Checker
• Local area network (LAN) tester with remote power over Ethernet (PoE) checker
• Test pin-out status on structured wiring systems
• Determine the presence of live Ethernet cabling
• Requires one 9v PP3 battery (not included)What is the device used for?
This compact network testing kit with added power over Ethernet checker can determine which Ethernet sockets have power running through them. It can also be used as a pin-out tester, which allows you to test any homemade RJ45 and RJ11 cables to ensure the pins are correctly wired together.
How do I know it if is working?
On top on the checker are two LEDs, which are the end-span and mid-span indicators. If voltage is detected on pins 1, 2, 3 or 6 the end-span light will illuminate. If voltage is detected on pins 4, 5, 7 or 8 the mid-span light will illuminate.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.