Kemo 10A PWM Power Controller
• Operating voltage: 9 - 28V DC
• Max. current carrying capacity: 5A or 10A (if the module is screwed on a cooling plate)
• Control range: approx. < 5% to > 95%
• Control mode: PWM pulse width modulation with a frequency between 10 - 20 kHz
• Potentiometer: 4.7k lin (included)
• Permissible loads: DC motors, incandescent lamps, heaters, LED’s with protective resistors
• Current consumption up to max. 10 A in each casePower controller to control direct current loads (motors, lamps, heaters, LED's with protective resistors, etc.). Electric motors start well also at low revolution
speeds because of the employed PWM (pulse width modulation).
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.