Kemo 12V DC Battery Guard
• Operating voltage: 12V battery
• Max. switching capacity: 20A (10A without cooling, 20A with additional cooling)
• Interrupting voltage: adjustable between 10.4V - 13.3V
• Resetting voltage: approx. 0.8V (± 0.3V) higher than the adjusted interrupting voltage
• Cut off element: power MOS transistor in the negative line
• Current consumption: < 0.7mA in OFF condition, < 1.6mA in ON condition (LED lights up)
• Dimensions: approx. 87x 60x33mm (with mounting bottom)This battery saver protects your car battery from total discharge by switching off items such as ice boxes, heaters, radios and television sets. It switches on again automatically after return of the normal voltage. The interrupting voltage is adjustable between: 10.4V - 13.3V
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.