Kemo Water Level Indicator
• Remote Sensing up to 100 m
• Battery-powered level indicator for measuring the liquid level of water tanks such as rainwater, sewage chambers or slurry tanks
• After touching the button, indication occurs via 10 LEDs in steps of 10% each
• The device is earmarked for wall assembly
• With extension also possible to use it for bigger measurements (e.g. dwell)Battery-powered level indicator for measuring the liquid level of water tanks such as rainwater, sewage chambers or slurry tanks from a distance of up to 100 m. After touching the button, indication occurs via 10 LEDs in steps of 10% each (indication 10 - 100%). The device is earmarked for wall assembly (approx. 131 x 78 x 36 mm) and requires 2 batteries „AA (Maplin Code: L43AL).
Connection is made via terminals inside the device. A normal signal cable (telephone cable, control wire or the like) with at least 11 cores is necessary to connect your water tank with the level indicator (cable is not included). You may also employ cables with less cores, but then it will not be possible to use all indication steps (e.g. with 8 cores only 7 LED indication steps may be used, which is, however, often sufficient).
|Operating voltage 3 V (2 AA batteries, not attached)
|Display max. 10 LEDs and 1 LED for the battery control
|Measuring points in the water tank 1 - 10, switchable
|Current consumption during the measurement (button is pushed) max. 120 mA if all LEDs light up
|Max. cable length between the level indicator and water tank 100 m
|Required cable to the water tank telephone cable or similar cable with at least 11 cores
|Measuring current at the water tank probe approx. 50 µA per channel
|Dimensions approx. 131 x 78 x 36 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.