Kitronik 8 Pin PICAXE Development Board (2 In, 3 Out)
• Develop PICAXE projects
• 2 inputs and 3 outputs
• Connect a range of input and output devices
• Terminal block connectors
• Test switches and LEDs
• Designed and manufactured in the UK by KitronikThis Kitronik 8 Pin PICAXE Development Board is ideal for many PICAXE projects. You can connect any device to the outputs of the board including LEDs, sounders, motors etc.
Possible projects including, a decision maker, traffic light, timer, quiz buzzer, alarm and a timed fan.
The kit uses a PICAXE-08M2 chip and is programmed using the PICAXE flowchart software (www.picaxe.com). Programming is via a 3.5mm jack interface (requires a PICAXE programming lead).
This kit includes:
4 x 1Kohm resistors
3 x 10Kohm resistors
1 x 22Kohm resistor
1 x red low current LED
1 x green low current LED
1 x yellow low current LED
1 x BC337 NPN transistor
2 x PCB mount switches
1 x 3.5mm PCB mount jack socket
6 x two way terminal blocks
1 x 8 pin IC holder
1 x PP3 clip lead
1 x 3AA battery holder
1 x PIC development board PCB
1 x PICAXE-08M2 chip
PCB dimensions: 48mm x 48mm.
3x AA batteries.
PICAXE programming lead and software (software is a free download from www.picaxe.com).
Supplied in a poly bag.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.