Kitronik Bike Light Solder Kit
• Make a bike light for the back of your bike
• Two red LEDs flash rapidly to make you more visible on the road
• Simple to solder with 11 parts
• Requires two AA batteries (not included, Order Code L43AL)
• Designed and manufactured in the UK by KitronikWhat can you use this kit for?
Make yourself more visible on the roads with this flashing bike light (manufactures code 1006). Two ultra bright red LEDs flash rapidly to catch the eye of anyone else in the area. You could use the flashing LEDs as creepy eyes or warning light as well. This light kit runs off two AA batteries
(not included).What can I solder in this kit?
Practice soldering and learn about electronics with this simple and effective kit. Use LEDs, resistors, capacitors and transistors and learn how they can be used to build a circuit. This kit requires soldering
and may require wire cutters (not included).Is this suitable for a beginner?
A great kit for electronic and cyclist enthusiasts alike this simple to solder kit is perfect for beginners. The compact kit would fit inside an enclosure easily (not included) and be protected from the elements. This is an educational kit and should be used in conjunction with a commercially available bike light.
|Number of components in the kit?
|Power supply requirements
||2 x AA batteries (not included)
||49 mm x 25 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.