Kitronik FM Radio Kit
• Make your own FM radio
• Great value electronic project kit
• A great way to practice your soldering skills
• Designed and manufactured in the UK by KitronikThis FM Radio kit from Kitronik uses an industrial surface mount IC (the TDA7010T). The kit is supplied with the IC mounted on the board. You then have to add the remaining resistors, capacitors and amplifier IC to finish the kit.
The radio has controls for tuning and to adjust the volume. The circuit includes an audio amplifier and output is via a 66mm diameter speaker that is supplied with the kit.
The FM radio kit includes:
1 x FM radio kit PCB with TDA7010T FM radio IC, varicap diode and inductor pre-mounted
1 x TBA820M audio amplifier IC
1 x 8 pin IC holder
1 x TS9011PCT voltage regulator
1 x 10K linear rotary potentiometer
1 x 100K linear rotary potentiometer
1 x 39pF capacitor, ceramic disc
3 x 180pF capacitors, ceramic disc
1 x 220pF capacitor, ceramic disc
1 x 330pF capacitor, ceramic disc
1 x 2.2nF capacitor, ceramic disc
4 x 10nF capacitors, ceramic disc
4 x 100nF capacitors, ceramic disc
1 x 220nF capacitor, ceramic disc
2 x 3.3nF capacitors, ceramic disc
1 x 470pF capacitor, ceramic disc
2 x 470uF capacitors, electrolytic
1 x 220uF capacitor, electrolytic
1 x 100uF capacitor, electrolytic
1 x 1ohm resistor
1 x 100ohm resistor
2 x 10Kohm resistors
2 x 100Kohm resistors
1 x 4.7Kohm resistor
1 x 15Kohm resistor
1 x aerial wire
1 x PP3 clip lead
1 x speaker (8ohm, 66mm) and connecting wire
The board can be powered from a 4V to 12V battery supply and works nicely off a 9V battery (available separately).
** Please note this product should only be used with a battery supply and should not be used with a mains DC power supply.
This kit is supplied in a poly bag.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.