Kitronik PICAXE Programmable Timer Kit
• Develop PICAXE projects
• Plays a tune when the button is pressed
• Designed and manufactured in the UK by KitronikOnce built this Kitronik PICAXE Programmable Timer Kit uses a PICAXE-08M2 chip and is programmed using the PICAXE flowchart software (www.picaxe.com). The kit has a start switch as well as LED & sounder outputs.
Programming is via a 3.5mm jack interface (requires a PICAXE programming lead). Four tasks have been devised from a basic timer, to one where the delay is configurable by the user, it warns that time is almost up and then plays a tune upon time out.
This kit contains:
1 x 3.5mm PCB mount jack socket
1 x 330ohm resistor
1 x 10Kohm resistor
3 x 22Kohm resistors
1 x 5mm red LED
1 x 8 pin IC holder
1 x push to make switch
1 x Piezo buzzer
1 x PP3 clip lead
1 x 3AA battery holder
0.5m connecting wire
1 x programmable timer PCB
1 x PICAXE-08M2 chip
PCB dimensions: 46mm x 36mm.
3x AA batteries.
PICAXE programming lead and software (software is a free download from www.picaxe.com).
Supplied in a poly bag.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.