Kitronik Relay Board Kit
• Can be used in a wide variety of applications
• Can switch DC and AC voltages
• Designed and manufactured in the UK by KitronikThis is a versatile Relay Board Kit from Kitronik that can easily be configured via jumpers and trimmer potentiometers to do a range of tasks.
Most sensor and switches can be connected to the input of the board and the trigger level set for the input device. This can be inverted if required, then there is the option to feed this straight to the relay or a timer of up to 25 minutes can be used. The board can run off any voltage from 4.5 to 6 volts.
The output cans switch DC or mains. WARNING: Using mains electricity can be dangerous and should only be attempted by qualified people.
This kit includes:
3 x 100Kohm resistors
3 x 220ohm resistors
1 x 47Kohm resistors
1 x 1Mohmpotentiometer
1 x 10Mohm potentiometer
2 x 1N4001 diodes
2 x 5mm red LEDs
1 x 100uF capacitors, electrolytic
1 x 4.7uF capacitors, electrolytic
1 x 2N7000 n-channel FET
2 x 2 way terminal blocks
1 x 3 way terminal blocks
1 x LM324 operational amplifier IC
1 x 14 pin IC holder
2 x 3 way pin strip
2 x Jumpers
1 x Relay
1 x Relay board PCB
PCB dimensions: 86.5mm x 49mm.
This kit is supplied as a pack of parts and requires soldering. Supplied in a poly bag.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.