Kitronik Vibrobug Pre-Assembled PCB Kit – Black
• Build a black model bug that scurries across tables and floors
• Use a motor and coin cell battery to vibrate the bug so it moves
• Combine a pre-assembled PCB (printed circuit board) and Perspex assembly kit
• Runs off a CR2032 coin cell battery
• Designed and manufactured in the UK by KitronikHow do I create the vibrobug with this kit?
Build an amazing moving black vibrating bug with this exciting kit (manufactures code 2151B) . Build the Perspex model around the pre-built PCB – no soldering is required with this kit. Once it’s put together a small off centre motor vibrates the vibrobug’s whole body and causes it to move around. The kit is powered from a CR2032
battery (included) which can be replaced when it runs flat. How easy is it to make?
The vibrobug is a fun model to assemble from the pop out Perspex sheet. Make the kit and pop in the pre-made electronic board and motor and watch it scurry about. A quick and easy kit to build and have fun with.
|Number of components in the kit?
|Power supply requirements
||1 x CR2032 Coin Cell Battery (included)
||45 mm x 28 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.