Kitronik Vibrobug Solder Kit – Black
• Build a black model bug that scurries across tables and floors
• Use a motor and coin cell battery to vibrate the bug so it moves
• Combine a basic solder kit and Perspex assembly kit
• Runs off a CR2032 coin cell battery
• Designed and manufactured in the UK by KitronikWhat can you make with this kit?
Create this fantastic black bug and watch it scurry about. The bug is supplied in kit form (manufactures code 2151) and comes as a small board to solder and a Perspex pop out kit to assemble your bug’s parts. Once it’s built a small off centre motor vibrates the vibrobug’s whole body and causes it to move around. The kit is powered from a CR2032
battery (included) which can be replaced when it runs flat. This kit requires soldering
and will require a soldering iron and solder (not included).How easy is this to put together?
This is a great mix of mechanical and electronic parts that complement each other. The basic electronic kit comes with a power supply, switch and motor which is simple to solder and attach to the bug’s body. Ensure the motor is in a tight hold as it is this that produces the movement. There is also a push out Perspex sheet with all the parts to be assembled to create the bug. Together they create a fun and funky vibrobug.
|Number of components in the kit?
|Power supply requirements
||1 x CR2032 coin cell battery (included)
||45 mm x 28 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.