Kitronik Xylophone Solder Kit
• Solder your own electronic xylophone with a speaker
• Create a xylophone with eight touch activated keys
• Simple to solder with 22 parts
• Requires three AA batteries (not included, Order Code L43AL)
• Designed and manufactured in the UK by KitronikWhat can I make with this kit?
Build your own xylophone with this easy to solder kit (manufactures code 1005). With eight touch activated keys for the different notes and a wired in speaker all you need are three AA batteries
(not included). Once built you can play tunes on your own electronic musical instrument.What is in this kit?
This complete kit includes resistors, capacitors, speakers and a pre-programmed PIC micro-controller to give you practical experiences in how the components are used. With 22 parts to solder this kit is simple to assemble with a soldering iron and solder
.What can I do with the xylophone kit?
This kit is a fun way to introduce electronics to beginners. Once you have made your xylophone why not create a unique enclosure for it (not included). With a compact board size just 93mm x 38mm you can fit it inside a range of project boxes and decorate your very own xylophone.
|Number of components in the kit?
|Power supply requirements
||3 x AA batteries (not included)
||93mm x 38mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.