KitSound BoomBar Portable Bluetooth Speaker Black
• 2 W x 2 output with passive radiator for extra bass
• Bluetooth v2.1 technology wirelessly connects your smartphone up to 10 m away
• 3.5mm line input means even your MP3 player, tablet or PC can be connected
• Hands free calls can be received via a built in microphone
• Rechargeable battery offers up to a mammoth 20 hours of playback
• Front buttons give you control of volume and track selectionFlat on a surface or stood up on a stand, the Kitsound Boombar offers big volume around the home or on the road. Combining great sound with efficient battery consumption, this speaker outputs up to 20 hours of continuous beats as well as hands free calls using a built in microphone. 4 W total output gives you enough volume to encompass a room with sound, no need to worry about background noise.
How long will it take to charge and how long can I use it for?
If battery life is a concern then the Kitsound Boombar offers fantastic battery life with up to 20 hours of playback from a single charge. The speaker can charge in only 3 hours so you can spend less time worrying about battery life and more time enjoying great sounding music.
Is it wireless and if so what is its maximum range?
Don’t anchor yourself with wires, connect your smartphone via Bluetooth and get up to a 10m range to stream your best playlist, handle hands free calls or enjoy your favourite podcasts.
What if I don’t have Bluetooth on my device?
MP3 players, tablets, laptops, PCs or any device with a 3.5 mm headphone jack can connect to the line input on the side of the Kitsound Boombar.
How loud is this speaker?
2 x 2 W full range speakers provide plenty of volume when you need it. By laying the speaker flat, the sound can project all around filling a room with sound with ease or alternatively if you need to project the sound in a particular direction, simply use the included stand. A passive radiator on the bottom boosts the bass frequencies to form a bigger sound.
||250 mm x 108 mm x 68 mm
|Model Name / Number
||60 Hz - 20 kHz
||2 x 2 W
|Signal to Noise Ratio
||3.5mm Stereo Jack
||Apple, Android and Windows smartphones
||Any device with a 3.5mm earphone and line output
||Up to 10 m
|Battery Charge Time
|Charge / Power Via
|Charger Tip Size / Voltage
||Mini USB / 5 V DC
||Up to 20 Hours
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.