KitSound Cube Bluetooth Speaker - Black
• 3W output with passive radiator for extra bass
• Bluetooth v2.1 technology lets you connect your smartphone wirelessly
• 3.5mm stereo jack connects your smartphone, MP3 player, tablet or PC
• Built-in microphone for taking hands free calls
• Extremely portable great for travelling with or taking on a picnic
• Rechargeable battery keeps the music going for six hours
• Manufacturer's part number: KSCUBBTBKHow long will it take to charge and how long can I use it for?
The KitSound Cube Bluetooth speaker requires three hours of charge time from the USB charger. Even though the speaker is small in size, you will be able to play your music non-stop for six hours once it is fully charged. The rechargeable battery allows this speaker to be portable so you can take this travelling. It is also great for taking on a day trip, and will last the whole day.
It is wireless and if so what is its maximum range?
iPhones, Android and Windows smartphones can connect wirelessly to the speaker using a Bluetooth connection. Once paired you can stream audio and receive hands free calls up to 10m away. As there are no wires, your speaker can go anywhere you go. The built-in microphone means you can make or take hands-free phone calls.
What if I don't have Bluetooth on my device?
If you don't have Bluetooth on your device, simply connect to the line input on the wireless speaker with a 3.5mm jack connection to enjoy great sound from your tablet, laptop, PC or MP3 player.
How loud is this speaker?
This wireless speaker has a 3W speaker which performs great with middle and low frequencies. The passive bass radiator helps deliver a surprising amount of sound for its size.
What other features does this speaker have?
If you own more than one of these quirky cube speakers, you are able to link all of them together via a 3.5mm aux cable. Project your music louder and more powerful by daisy chaining as many of the cube speakers as you like.
|Dimensions (W x D x H)
||65 x 83 x 65mm
|Model name / number
||90Hz - 20,000Hz
|Signal to noise ratio
|Battery charge time
|Charge / power via
||USB / Mains
|Charger tip size / voltage
||Micro USB 5V
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.