KitSound Hive Portable Bluetooth Speaker White (Used)
• 5 W RMS works best with a digital amplifier to bring you big sound from a small speaker
• The auxiliary input allows you to connect any device with a 3.5mm jack e.g an iPod or MP3 player
• Bluetooth 2.1 provides wireless, hassle free connection
• Built in mic for hands free calling
• Play/Pause and volume control allow for control away from your Bluetooth device
• Rugged and portable design, perfect for travel, outdoors, festivals or even campingHow long will it take to charge and how long can I use it for?
It only takes 4 hours to fully charge the Kitsound Hive portable Bluetooth speaker and in return you have 6-10 hours of playback to enjoy your greatest hits and playlists.
Is it wireless and if so what is the maximum range?
With Bluetooth V2.1 connectivity you can connect your Apple, Android or Windows smartphone wirelessly with a range of up to 10 metres, giving you freedom to choose where you want to play.
Can I turn it up loud and still have superb sound quality?
A passive radiator on the bottom of the speaker help to enhance bass frequencies and provide a deep and punchy bass. Combined with active drivers enhanced with a digital sound processor, middle and high frequencies will be loud and clear as well. These drivers have a combined output of 5 W giving you a big sound in a small package ready to fill a room.
What if I don’t have Bluetooth on my device?
Thanks to a line in 3.5 mm jack connection on the side of the Kitsound Hive portable Bluetooth speaker, you can connect any non-Bluetooth devices that have an earphone output or line out such as tablets, TVs , PCs and laptops and even MP3 players.
||64 mm x 165 mm x 49 mm
|Model Name / Number
||Hive / KSHIVE
||50 Hz - 20 kHz
||5 W RMS ( 2.5 W @ 4 ohm x 2 )
|Signal to Noise Ratio
||3.5 mm stereo jack
||Apple, Android and Windows smartphones
||Any device with a 3.5 mm earphone or line output
||Up to 10 m
|Battery Charge Time
|Charge / Power Via
|Charger Tip Size / Voltage
||Micro USB / 5 V DC
||6 - 10 hours
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.