KitSound Ignite Portable Bluetooth Speaker Black
• 3 W x 2 output with digital sound processing brings your music to life
• 10m wireless connection to your smartphone via Bluetooth V2.1
• 3.5mm line in can connect your MP3 player, tablet or PC
• Hands free calls and conferencing with built in microphone
• Up to 10 hours playback from rechargeable battery
• Pair 2 Ignite speakers together to create a wireless stereo systemThe Kitsound Ignite has a very unique feature. Using Bluetooth connectivity, you can pair two Ignite speakers together to create a wireless stereo system and doubling the power behind your music. Total output is 6 W and with frequency response starting at 50 Hz, you are safe in the knowledge that the Kitsound Ignite gives you a rumbling bass tone that’s perfect for electronic music.
How long will it take to charge and how long can I use it for?
4 hours to charge, up to 10 hours of playback the Kitsound Ignite keeps the party going with a large capacity 1000 mAh battery. All you need to do is just charge it from a USB socket and it’s good to go.
Is it wireless and if so what is its maximum range?
iPhones as well as Android and Windows smartphones can connect wirelessly using a Bluetooth connection giving you freedom to play your tunes up to 10m away. While your phone is paired with the speaker you can also handle hands free calls via a built in microphone and after hanging up the call your music will resume from where it left off.
What if I don’t have Bluetooth on my device?
No Bluetooth, no worries. Just connect your MP3 player, tablet, PC or laptop into the 3.5 mm jack socket and enjoy great sounding audio for all your music, movies and games.
How loud is this speaker?
2 x 3 W speakers give the Kitsound Ignite a big sound boost compared to speakers of a similar size and if that isn’t enough volume, you can pair up two Ignites simultaneously creating 12W of huge, stereo sound. It also has a digital sound processor minimising loss of sound quality when playing via Bluetooth, ensuring your music always sounds clear. A passive radiator on the bottom of the speaker give bass tones an extra boost as well.
||172 mm x 138 mm x 86 mm
|Model Name / Number
||50 Hz - 18 kHz
||2 x 3 W
|Signal to Noise Ratio
||3.5mm Stereo Jack
||Apple, Android and Windows smartphones
||Any device with a 3.5mm earpiece or line output
||Up to 10 m
|Battery Charge Time
|Charge / Power Via
|Charger Tip Size / Voltage
||Micro USB / 5 V DC
||Up to 10 Hours
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.