Knipex Cobra® Waterpump Pliers PVC Grip 46mm Capacity 250mm
• Very large gripping capacity
• Good access to the workpiece
• High load capacity having a slim design
• Guard prevents operators fingers being pinched
• Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, oil-hardened
• Length: 250mm (10 in)
• Capacity pipes: 50mm, capacity nuts: 46mm
• Adjustment positions: 25The Knipex 87 01 series of Cobra water pump pliers have automatic adjustment and can be opened and adjusted directly at the workpiece with one hand. These cobra pliers close with a push of a button and provide a good strong grip on any job application. The integrated spring of the automatic adjustment is shielded in the handles for user safety and the gripping surfaces have special hardened teeth which are hardened to approx. 61 HRC. They are low wearing but offer a secure gripping action. With fine adjustment, which ensures optimum adjustment to differently sized workpieces, user-friendly handle position and a secure catching of the hinge bolt any unintentional shifting in use is avoided. The box-joint design is high in stability and the double guide will hold securely on nuts or bolts without slipping on the workpiece. Low hand force is required.
These Knipex water pump pliers have a user friendly guard to prevent the operators fingers being pinched. The pliers are made from strong chrome vanadium electric steel that has been forged and then oil-hardened for added strength and durability. These pliers have PVC dipped handles for user comfort and a positive grip.
KNIPEX specialises in the development and production of high-quality pliers and is the leading manufacturer in this area in Europe. It all started back in 1882 when C. Gustav Putsch set up his own business in Wuppertal (Germany). They concentrated their knowledge and expertise on pliers. This was the only way to meet their claim to be the best supplier in terms of quality, innovation and efficiency.
KNIPEX offers a complete range of pliers to meet the highest demands in very many different applications. The breadth and depth of their range ensures that the best tool can always be found for every application. KNIPEX pliers fulfil the highest expectations in terms of performance, ergonomics and service life. Their products are designed to meet the requirements of professional users, who must be able to rely on their tools in day-to-day work.
KNIPEX innovations offer future oriented solutions and set standards for easy, effective and reliable work. In their development work they rely on intensive sharing of experience with users and also on modern design technology and efficient testing and experimental equipment. KNIPEX pliers are in great demand throughout the world and they export over 60% of their production. An international network of distribution branches, agencies and importers connect them to their customers in over one hundred countries.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.