Knipex Diagonal Cutting Pliers VDE Certified Grip 180mm
• For soft and hard wire
• Induction-hardened precision cutting edges
• Edge hardness approximately 62 HRc
• Head chrome plated
• Handles insulated VDE tested to 1000v
• Length: 180mm (7 in)
• Cutting capacity : Soft wire 4.0 mm, medium / hard wire 3.0 mm, piano wire 2.5 mmThe Knipex 70 06 traditional range of diagonal cutting pliers are made from a top quality vanadium electric special tool steel, forged and oil-hardened to approximately 62 HRc for added strength and durability. The cutting edges are ideal for hard and soft wire. They are oil hardened and tempered, and then separately induction-hardened.
These Knipex 70 06 diagonal cutting pliers have chrome-plated heads for smooth operation and handles with heavy-duty insulation for a softer and more positive grip. They have been VDE tested up to 1,000v and are suitable for versatile use on almost any job application.
KNIPEX specialises in the development and production of high-quality pliers and is the leading manufacturer in this area in Europe. It all started back in 1882 when C. Gustav Putsch set up his own business in Wuppertal (Germany). They concentrated their knowledge and expertise on pliers. This was the only way to meet their claim to be the best supplier in terms of quality, innovation and efficiency.
KNIPEX offers a complete range of pliers to meet the highest demands in very many different applications. The breadth and depth of their range ensures that the best tool can always be found for every application. KNIPEX pliers fulfil the highest expectations in terms of performance, ergonomics and service life. Their products are designed to meet the requirements of professional users, who must be able to rely on their tools in day-to-day work.
KNIPEX innovations offer future oriented solutions and set standards for easy, effective and reliable work. In their development work they rely on intensive sharing of experience with users and also on modern design technology and efficient testing and experimental equipment. KNIPEX pliers are in great demand throughout the world and they export over 60% of their production. An international network of distribution branches, agencies and importers connect them to their customers in over one hundred countries.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.