Knipex Electrical Installation Pliers VDE Certified Sprung
• Electrical installation pliers
• 6 functions
• Can strip, cut, deburr, widen, grip and crimp
• Locking mechanism protects cutting edge
• Slim dimensions for easy accessThese KNIPEX VDE multifunctional installation pliers will grip flat and round material, for bending, deburring, cutting cable, stripping and crimping end sleeves (ferrules). These pliers feature the basic functions of the four other tools which are essential for electrical installation: snipe nose side-cutting pliers, wire strippers and crimping pliers for end sleeves (ferrules) and cable shears. This four-fold functionality in one pair of pliers is ideal for construction and industrial electricians who often have to travel around from one jobsite to another.
These pliers offer 6 functions in one pair of pliers: 1. Smooth surfaces near the tips grip single cores without damaging them., 2. Serrated gripping surfaces and pipe grip for gripping flat and round material, 3. Clear-cut outside edge on the jaw for working on flush-mounted junction boxes and deburring feed-through holes, 4. Stripping holes for conductors of 0.7 - 1.5 mm² and 2.5 mm², 5. Crimp die for end sleeves (ferrules) 0.5 - 2.5 mm², 6. Cable shears with (induction-hardened) precision cutting edges for copper and aluminium cables up to 5 x 2.5 mm² / dia. 15 mm.
These KNIPEX installation pliers can strip, cut, deburr and widen, grip and crimp end sleeves (ferrules). In cutting cables, they even reach the highest levels in performance, reducing the effort required to neatly cut through copper 35-mm²-diameter cables by an amazing 70%. To prevent damage to cable sheaths, the tips of the installation pliers are flattened and the gripping surfaces are smooth. Together, the diagonal cutter and installation pliers form a mobile task force for electricians. The 13 96 200 spring assisted installation pliers can be used in two positions: locked or open. If the locking device is activated, the cutting edge is protected and unintentional cutting is prevented. All other work can be done even and especially in confined areas. The cutting function is activated by releasing the lock.
KNIPEX specialises in the development and production of high-quality pliers and is the leading manufacturer in this area in Europe. It all started back in 1882 when C. Gustav Putsch set up his own business in Wuppertal (Germany). They concentrated their knowledge and expertise on pliers. This was the only way to meet their claim to be the best supplier in terms of quality, innovation and efficiency.
KNIPEX offers a complete range of pliers to meet the highest demands in very many different applications. The breadth and depth of their range ensures that the best tool can always be found for every application. KNIPEX pliers fulfil the highest expectations in terms of performance, ergonomics and service life. Their products are designed to meet the requirements of professional users, who must be able to rely on their tools in day-to-day work.
KNIPEX innovations offer future oriented solutions and set standards for easy, effective and reliable work. In their development work they rely on intensive sharing of experience with users and also on modern design technology and efficient testing and experimental equipment. KNIPEX pliers are in great demand throughout the world and they export over 60% of their production. An international network of distribution branches, agencies and importers connect them to their customers in over one hundred countries.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.