Kustom 30 Watt Dual DFX Guitar Amplifier (Used)
• Ideal step-up guitar amplifier• Double barrel 30W guitar amplifier• Punchy-sound from a compact amplifier• Ideal for practice or small performances• 3 selectable preamp modes: 2 High Gain, 1 Clean • Effects: Reverb, Delay & Chorus• 30-watt RMS output• Foot switchable channels• Powered by 2 x 12-inch speakers• CD/Tape input and headphone jack to jam along with music• 3-band EQ• Dimensions (H x W x D): 440 x 665 x 225 mm• Weight: 16kgThe Double Barrel is a two-channel amplifier (Lead and Clean) which features a sturdy plywood baffle board. Nice simple control layout too, single jack input then Lead channel’s Gain and Volume rotaries, a small push Channel Select switch to the Clean channel’s single volume rotary. Bass, Middle and Treble EQ controls next, nice and straightforward, and the final rotary is Effect Level – one small switch moves this between Delay and Reverb, while another small switch on the other side of the knob selects the onboard Chorus option. Just along from this is the Double Barrel logo, then a chunky blue Power On jewel light, and the Power toggle switch. Round the back, under the rear panel, sit a further four jack sockets; Speaker Out, Line Out, Headphones and CD/Tape Input.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.