LACIE Porsche Design LAC9000384EK 4TB Desktop Hard Drive – Dark Grey
• Stylish, exclusively designed desktop hard drive let’s keep all of your important files for convenient access
• Huge 4TB of total storage space lets you easily store large and multiple file types
• USB 3.0 connection offers transfer rates up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0
• Simple setup and automatic backup for PC and Mac*computers, safeguards your important files
• LaCie privacy software lets you keep you files away from prying eyes
• Driver free installation lets you start using your hard drive straight away
• Model number : LAC9000384EK
* LaCie Security software requires Mac Intel processorDesign and Performance combined
LaCie has come together with Porsche Design to create a blend of functionality and pure design. Using premium grade materials the drive uses a strong brushed aluminium casing, keeping it protected at all times. A vivid LED light built into the shell of the hard drive provides a stylised look and indicates when power is supplied to the drive. The housing is extremely durable as the casing thickness measures 5 mm thick, so you can ensure your drive and it`s data is protected from being damaged.
The LaCie 4TB desktop drive uses USB 3.0 letting you transfer data up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, this lets you store large files quickly without the need for waiting.
Protected data at all times
The LaCie Porsche Design 4TB desktop drive uses a host of features to ensure your data is protected. Automatic backups allows you to keep a duplicate of all of your important files, ensuring you never have to worry about a file becoming corrupted. Password protection keeps your stored information inaccessible, by encrypting the data stored on the drive. Giving you peace of mind that you information remains private.
The LaCie Porsche Design 4TB mobile hard drive uses an automatic eco mode to keep the power requirements of the drive by up to 77%. This helps to reduce the cost of running the hard drive, and minimises the wear on the drive itself.
|Cloud Storage Included
|Max Data Transfer Rate
||USB 3.0 (5Gbps)
||Manufacturer not supplied
|One Touch Backup Button
|Drive Form Factor
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.