LaCie Rugged STEV2000400 Thunderbolt 2TB All Terrain Portable Hard Drive
• Protected mobile data storage with high speed data transfers
• 2TB of external storage provides a central location for all your important files
• Spash resistant against rain, keeps your hard drive safe from the elements and accidental damage
• Thunderbolt and USB 3.0 connection ensures that you can transfer large files with ease
• Protect your data with password encryption and automatic backups
• Model number: STEV2000400
• Two-Year manufacturer warrantyDurable and reliable
Built to withstand the hazards of mobile use, the LaCie Rugged series of external mobile hard disks shields itself in an extremely durable and hard wearing shell. The IP54 rating of the hard drive case can protect against the elements, absorb impacts from being dropped from 2 metres and protects against sudden shocks. All this ensures that the data stored within the drive is protected from accidental damage, giving you a trusted place to store all of your data.
Multiple convenient connections
The LaCie Rugged Thunderbolt 2TB all-terrain mobile hard drive opens up the way you can connect your hard drive to your computer. The drive operates using a Thunderbolt connection to provide Ultra fast transfer rates when used with a compatible thunderbolt port. This lets you transfer extremely large files and 4K media with ease. The Drive also includes a superspeed USB 3.0 Micro port should you need to use this hard drive with computers that do not feature thunderbolt.
Protected and secure data
The LaCie Rugged 2TB Thunderbolt portable hard drive comes packed with additional features to protect against non-physical threats. 256-bit encryption with password protection keeps your private files secure from unauthorised access. LaCie Backup assistant is a simple and user friendly interface which allows you to create a duplicate of your important data, giving you piece of mind that your information is safe and guarded, should you lose the original file.
||Thunderbolt & USB
|Cloud Storage Included
|Max Data Transfer Rate
||10Gbps (TBlt) / 5Gbps (USB 3.0)
||Manufacturer Not Supplied
|One Touch Backup Button
|Drive Form Factor
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.