Lamborghini Huracan 1:24 Electric RC Car
• Officially licensed replica of the Lamborghini Huracan
• 27MHz full function radio control
• Forward/reverse and left/right steering
• Indoor and outdoor driving
• Ready to run, requiring no assembly
• Car: 3 x AA batteries (not included), remote control: 2 x AA batteries (not included)What is the Lamborghini Huracan?
This officially licensed, highly detailed and fast running radio sports car is modelled after the famous Lamborghini Huracan, which replaced the Gallardo in 2014. Race off in style as you light up the road with the working LED headlights and watch as the authentic styling of this race car powers around you.
How does the Lamborghini Huracan drive?
The full function remote control lets you move forwards and backwards and steer left and right, allowing you to drive the car as Lamborghini intended. The car requires three AA batteries, with the controller running off two AA batteries (batteries not included). Both the car and remote can run off alkaline or rechargeable batteries.
||Car: 3 x AA (not included)
||Remote control: 2 x AA (not included)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.