Land Rover Defender 1:16 Electric RC Car
• Officially licensed replica of the Defender from Land Rover
• 27MHz full function remote control
• Forward/reverse and left/right steering
• Indoor and outdoor driving
• Ready to run, requiring no assembly
• Car: 5 x AA batteries (not included), remote control: 2 x AA batteries (not included)What is the Land Rover Defender?
An off-road vehicle used by the British military, the Land Rover Defender is versatile 4x4 that will navigate almost any terrain. Its over-sized tyres with rubber grips allow you to tackle inclines without a problem whereas the four wheel independent suspension allows you to tackle rockier ground.
How does the Land Rover Defender drive?
The full function remote control lets you move forwards and backwards and steer left and right, allowing you to drive the car as Jeep intended. The car requires five AA batteries, with the controller running off two AA batteries. Both the car and remote can run off alkaline or rechargeable batteries.
||Land Rover Defender
||Car: 4 x AA (not included)
||Remote control: 2 x AA (not included)
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.