Leaded ADSL Splitter/Microfilter
• Designed to minimise interference on your ADSL phone line
• Use in conjunction with an ADSL broadband modem
• One filter is required for each device connected to your telephone socketADSL microfilter designed to minimise the effect of noise on your telephone or other telecom products. By separating the high frequency of ADSL and the low frequency analogue, normal telephone equipment can be used without interference. This adapter allows you to connect an ADSL modem and telephone to one telephone socket. Extension wiring can be plugged into the filter. If you have the "wires only" ADSL service you will need an ADSL splitter/microfilter on each of your phone sockets that can be used for ADSL(maximum of 4).
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.