LED Lenser D14 Dive Torch
• Shock resistant and shatter-proof polycarbonate barrel
• High-grade stainless steel head
• Magnetic switch (can be operated with gloves on)
• Waterproof to 60m / 7 bar
• Runs off standard AA batteriesThis professional LED diving torch really is in a league of own. Affectionately known as the Frogman amongst marine enthusiasts it has an axial collimator to help overcome the refraction issues that normally rule out long-range viewing under the sea. This gives the D14 a level of light focus that had hitherto been thought impossible to achieve in water. Made from hardwearing water-proof polycarbonate with a stainless steel head, it is suitable for dives down to 60 metres/7 bar. It has an external magnetic switch, which can be operated easily with or without gloves, and corrosion-resistant gold-plated battery contacts inside to resist corrosion and maximise energy transmission. A startling neon finish and wrist strap make it easy to see and keep close even in the murkiest depths. Out of the water the D14 delivers a stunning beam distance of 180 metres with a 20 hour burn time and up to 200 lumens brightness, making it a fine torch for land-based activities too. Takes 4 x AA batteries (supplied).
As a leading international brand of hand-held torches and head lamps, LED Lenser is renowned for superior German engineering, outstanding performance, and state-of-the art technologies, such as the patented Advanced Focus System and Smart Light Technology. Constantly driving innovation to provide class- leading lighting instruments, LED Lenser is the brand of choice for professional tradesmen, emergency services personnel, search & rescue teams and serious outdoor enthusiasts. LED Lenser hand torches and head lamps deliver breath-taking, bright homogenous white light, that turns night into day and simply has to be seen to be believed. Using only the finest materials, such as energy-efficient CREE LED light chips, aircraft-grade aluminium and gold-plated contacts, they are renowned for quality and have a reputation for reliability that is second to none.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.